Back early today. Mum left for salon without me again. This is the 2nd time ok. She was supposed to bring me there to trim and straighten my messy-looking hair la. I think it has gone out of shape already! Eeeks. Cant stand it anymore man.
Okay. Today's physics paper. Many complaint because of the lack of time. But for me, I've nth to complain about. Didnt even know how to do. After skipping everything, I was still left with like 1/2 hr la. So have to try, no choice. As expected, no results. Ended up copying 4 MCQs from Caroline and left the circular thingy blank. I've totally forgotten the formula for acc. la. Impossible man.
Feel so guai today man. Did my tutorials for both Phy and Chem. Haha. Incomplete though, but I tried ya? : )))
I'm going to contradict myself again. Nono, I still love (to watch) debates. However, I'm going one step further - to "sign-up" for Dr Hing's GP remedial. Because of the debates, we've been missing many GP lessons. I cant afford to fail my Promos you see, seriously need help. That's the only way out I guess.
I still owe that kind soul taxi fare. But just didnt get to find him. Saw him in the canteen just now, but gone after the next second.
Mei yuan fen.Had Mac's for lunch. Liting and Sarah asked the class. And they called for delivery. Shiok man. Too bad tomato ketchup wasnt there to share the joy. Sigh. YA LA! That delivery man didnt bring any ketchup! I was practically stuffing myself with the fillet. It was just like any plain Gardenia bread w/o ketchup. But luckily, curry sauce was present for the fries! If not, ...
Aiight. Shall go and catch a nap now before heading for tuition later.
: )))
Cant wait for friday man!
=x